Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, May 14, 2018

Monday 5-14 Visiting the Dentist

Super Day

We started the day out by going to the dentist. During my last checkup they found a tooth on the lower left that needed a filling so today he numbed me up and filled the tooth. Hopefully this will take care of the problem. It didn't take him long but it took three hours before I could eat anything. It's still a little tender on that side but its fine.

I also have a tooth on the upper left in the far back that has had a problem with a receding gum for more than 10 years. The dentist thought he could solve the problem but it has persisted and now the tooth has become very sensitive to both hot and cold and sometimes bothers me when I eat. I made an appointment to have it pulled next month. 


Visiting the dentist
   
During the afternoon I finished reading Heretic, it was 416 pages long. I enjoyed reading it but it may not be for everyone considering it has a lot of violence. While I read Larry put another coat of stain on the puzzle board.

In the evening we went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers. We had six squares of dancers. Brad called an hour of mainstream and an hour of plus. There were enough people to have one tip of A and three people tapped in. We had a super evening of dancing with friends and to Brad.

Square dancing is fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth