Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, May 22, 2017

Sunday 5-21 Dancing With the TIPS Club

Friendship and Fun

Do you remember when I planted some wildflower seeds back in May before we went on our trip? I only had time to water them a couple of times before leaving and I was hoping it would rain while we were gone, well we got very little rain but some of the wildflowers had grown and are still standing. I think they were the ones that were the annual flowers. They are still standing.

The seeds I planted in May

The wildflower still standing 
  
In the morning we hung around the house and watched our YouTube videos and one episode of GizWiz. I worked on my puzzle and took a nap. 

Larry and I went to Allemande Hall to square dance A with the TIPS Club this afternoon. We had enough people for a square plus three extra people. We had a good time. In the evening we finished watching the third season of Bosch and I watched the ending of Father Brown and Doctor Blake Mysteries. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!! 

Square dancing with friends
Watching television


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth