Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Saturday 5-6 Beautiful Saturday

Be Happy!!!!
We woke up to a cool breeze and gorgeous sunshine. When I got up Flo was outside enjoying the weather. She had been outside three times already. Last night before I went to bed I took a loaf of bread out of the freeze to let it rise over night, I was surprised how much it rose, the last time I did this it was not near as high, it had risen so much that it was overflowing the pan. I heated the oven to 350 and then baked the bread for 30 minutes. It came out perfect. We had fresh baked bread for breakfast and snacked on it all day.

The finished loaf of bread

The loaf of bread before it was baked

When we finished breakfast Larry decided to wash the Minnie. During the trip we had rain and snow and killed a lot of bugs. Flo and I went outside and kept him company. Larry washed the Minnie and its tires. I helped him by drying it. It took us a couple of hours.

In the afternoon I laid down for a couple of hours. While I was doing this Larry ordered hubcaps and some lens covers for the Minnie, we lost a hubcap and a lens cover during the trip. Over the years we seem to lose a hubcap every couple of years.

When I woke up we watched a few GizWiz episodes. After dinner we watched YouTube videos and finished watching Home Fires. Now we're caught up on the YouTube videos we follow and Home Fires. We still have a few more GizWiz episodes to be caught up. We had a super day.

Watching television

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth