Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Monday 5-29 Memorial Day



We spent the whole day relaxing around the house. It was too muggy to go to the lake. We didn't have anything on our agenda. Larry started a book and finished it. I worked on my puzzle and played Solitaire on the computer. For lunch I barbecued Larry a hamburger and barbecued a salmon burger for me. We also had Au Gratin potatoes. After lunch I worked out on my Wii Fit for a half hour and then took a nap. I made sandwiches and heated up the leftover potatoes for dinner.

In the evening Larry and I went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers. The Grand March was dedicated to all the Armed Forces who dedicate their lives to serve our great country. There were nine squares of dancers which was great considering it was Memorial Day. The first tip of the dance was different than usual. Brad called progressive squares, he called calls that made people move from square to square. He did a very good job. We had another super night of dancing with the Sundancers and to Brad. We had a very good day.


Our friends having fun dancing to Brad

Me and our friend Steve

Larry having a great time dancing with friends
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth