Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, February 8, 2015

2-8 Dining Out

Larry and I rarely dine out but during our ski trip we dined out twice a day, we didn't realize how expensive it had gotten. We had sticker shock when we went to 5 Star Burger and saw that the cheapest burger on the menu was $10 and this did not include fries or chips. We were glad that we share meals.

Oh, no!!!!!!!
I've been using my fitness pal program to keep track of my calories and when I entered a Dairy Queen four piece chicken basket I was surprised that it was 1025 calories. I was grateful that I shared the basket with Larry and I had burned a lot of calories snow skiing, if I continued taking in this amount of calories each meal I would need to work out all day and still would not burn enough calories. I tracked my calories everyday and knew that I had gone over my daily calorie intake but I didn't realize the damage I had done. When we got home I got on the scale and found out that I had gained two pounds so back to working out with the Wii. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth