Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, February 16, 2015

2-16 Computer Games / Puzzle Books

Do you play computer games or work on puzzle books? I do, I love doing both. The other day Larry installed a ssd drive in our new computer which required him to reload all of the software. When he was convinced everything was done he toddled off to bed, the moment he was gone I got on the computer, everything looked exactly like it had before, I couldn't tell that anything had changed but the very first thing I went to do was play Mahjong and it was not there, none of the computer games were, the games folder was there but it was empty, now this was not really a big deal since we have two computers I could simply use the other computer but I prefer to use the computer on the desk. You can bet when I went to bed I told him that the games were missing. The next morning he had forgotten but after a gentle reminder he got my games installed.



There are all kinds or articles telling us how playing games are good for us, supposedly they help keep us mentally sharp and help prevent the onset of Alzheimer's. I would love to tell you that is the reason I play but in actuality I just like to play games. I could be reading, baking, cleaning, exercising or writing my book but I prefer to play games. Now don't get me wrong, I do make time for those other things but playing games is a really fun way to pass the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth