Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Monday 7-8 Super Day

Super Day

The day started out very nice. We had sunshine and a little breeze. Larry asked if I would like to go to the lake. I told him I would pass, maybe tomorrow.

The other day when we went to town to do a few errands we forgot to go to The Dollar Tree to pick up a package we ordered online. We like to snack on rice rolls that The Dollar Tree sells, they taste good and are very low in calories. The local stores have been having trouble getting them but we found out we could order them online. It takes about two weeks to receive them. 


Our favorite snack


On the way home we stopped at Belton Donuts to buy a couple of donuts but it was closed due to no power. We went around the corner to a bakery, it was also closed. We were determined to get a donut so we went around the block to Jack N Jill Donuts. They were open so we bought some donut holes and a cinnamon roll.

Heart of Texas Goodwill was on the way so we stopped and walked through. I want a pair of white pants but they didn't have anything in my size. When I assemble jigsaw puzzles I use a lamp from the spare bedroom. Awhile back I dropped the lamp and cracked the body but the lamp still works. When I was putting it back in the bedroom I got a slither of the glass in my finger so we also looked at lamps. They had quite a few but nothing we wanted, we will continue to look.

In the afternoon while I was doing laundry I worked on the Solitaire World Tour Event. Today I solved the 30 challengers in 2.5 hours. Larry read and hung up a humming bird feeder I won in The Valley.

In the evening we went to Sun City to attend the Sundancers weekly dance. Next week we should complete all of the moves for the Plus class. We had three squares. Brad introduced us to Crossfire and Chase Right. For the actual dance there were four squares. We had exactly four couples for A2. One of the couples are still learning A so Brad called an A1 tip. We had a super night dancing with friends and to Brad.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth