Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Friday 7-19 Killeen Kickers Dance

Hanging around

Today I worked on my annual book and read. Larry finished reading a book.


Relax under the air conditioner with a good book

About a week ago we hung a hummingbird feeder off our back porch. Three days ago we saw a hummingbird drink a little nectar but it didn't stay too long. Yesterday, a hummingbird returned to the feeder so Larry decided to put a camera on the table so we could watch the hummingbird. It worked excellent. While I was working on my book yesterday I watched the hummingbird come multiple times but each time the bird didn't stay long, it drank from all the flowers. It was cool to watch. This morning we moved the feeder to another spot so we could watch the hummingbirds better. We also lowered it bit. I was a little disappointed today because I didn't see any hummingbirds. But I haven't given up, I'll continue watching for them. 


The feeder waiting for hummingbirds to come

After lunch I did my weekly housekeeping and a couple of loads of laundry.


Doing housework

In the evening we went to Killeen to dance with the Killeen Kickers. We had four squares of dancers. Christina Wiggins cued line dancing in between the square dancing tips. Dan Clairmont called the dance. He called seven tips. The club had a lot of delicious food to snack on. We had an outstanding evening of dancing with friends and to Dan. 


Dan Clairmont calling the Killeen Kickers dance

Sandra and Jose having fun dancing with friends

Rick, DeAnn and Bob enjoying the dance

Maureen and Ken promenading home

Lynn and Becky enjoying dancing with friends

Line dancing with Christina
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth