Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

11-9 Square Dancing with the Sundancers

Friendship Circle
We didn't do too much today. We're caught up with house projects and we didn't need to do any errands in town. Flo was pestering Larry about going somewhere so he asked me if I would take her for a walk. Last week when I took her for a walk she was tired and limping by the time we got back and I felt very guilty for walking her too far. After eating lunch I gave in and took her for a walk. We were only going to go down the street and back but we ended up walking for about a half hour. I'm such a softy I let Flo decide how far to go. I wanted her to turn around by her friend Ripley's house but she wanted to continue around the corner of the street. By the time we got back she was tired but she wasn't limping as bad as last time. Hopefully she won't limp for two days like she did after her last walk.

Outfits we wore to the dance
Brad calling an advance tip
Dancers in the lessons learning new moves 
In the evening Larry and I drove to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers. They happen to dance every Monday night.The Sundancers have lessons before the dance and they get eight squares. Brad had seven mainstream squares and five for plus. After the dance he had one advance square and three other dancers rotated inside the square. Brad called six mainstream tips, two plus and one advance. We had a fantastic time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth