Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, November 21, 2015

11-20 What a marvelous day!

What a marvelous day!
In the morning we loaded Flo in the car and went to town. We started off by taking the motorhome back to storage and then we headed to the car wash, with all of the rain we have had the car was really dirty, we had wanted to wash it for a bit but it seemed that every week we had some rain so we had been putting it off. While in town we did a few other errands. Larry always wonders why Flo wants to go with us when she will end up spending all of her time in the car, I tell him she doesn't care as long as she's with us. When we got back to the house I made lunch and then I laid down for a few hours. I wasn't feeling well and I thought if I took a nap I would feel better but it didn't work. We were going to go to Killeen and dance with the Killeen Kickers but I wasn't up to it. Instead we hung around the house and watched a movie called Dear Frankie. It was a 2004 Scottish movie about a single mother who would do anything to protect her son from the truth about his father. It starred Emily Mortimer, Gerald Butler and Jack McElhone. It was a very good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth