Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, November 22, 2015

11-21 Getting Ready to Celebrate Thanksgiving

Cleaning the House
Each year we celebrate Thanksgiving with my sister in-law Louise, some years she has to work on Thanksgiving so we invite her and Autumn to celebrate on a day that she is off, this year it is this Sunday. In preparation I cleaned the house, first I dusted and got rid of the cob webs, then I vacuumed the house and mopped the floors. While I did this Larry blew off the back porch and cleaned the chairs on the porch. Flo spent the whole time in and out of the house. It was windy all day and Flo wanted to stay outside but she didn't want to be alone. After the cleaning was done I made homemade noodles and a Jello Cheese Cake. In the evening we relaxed and streamed a movie via Amazon called Seven Years In Tibet, a 1997 American biographic war movie based off a book written by Austrian mountaineer Heinrich Harrer about his experience in Tibet between 1944 to 1951 during World War II. It was a good movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth