Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, November 20, 2015

11-19 Central Texas Lone Stars Can Can and Graduation Dance

Left Alemande
We woke up to another gorgeous morning in the high 40's. In the morning I had an appointment for my annual physical, wasn't sure how long we would be gone so we didn't take Flo with us. It didn't take too long to get there and checking in was quick since I was just there Tuesday. Delia took me back to a room and gave me a flu shot and a tetanus shot that is good for ten years. The nurse practitioner came in a little later and gave me my check up. My lab work was waiting for her on her e-mail. She told me that my cholesterol was a little high. She suggested that I should change my diet by eating more vegetables, low fat meat and cut back on caffeine drinks such as soda. She also recommended exercising. So this afternoon I worked out for an hour with Just Dance for a half hour and Gold Gym for the other half hour. For lunch we had a bowl of soup and a couple of tostada shells.

Rachael one of the graduates doing the right and left grand

After lunch I baked some sugar cookies to take with us to the dance tonight. In the afternoon we hung around the house. I worked on my puzzle and Flo went outside and laid on the porch. The Central Texas Lone Stars had a Can Can Dance, dancers donate canned goods for the Temple area. If you bought five cans you got in the dance free. The club members decided to combine the Can Can Dance with the Graduation Dance. The club provided Subway sandwiches and chips and the members of the club provided dessert. The dance had three mainstream squares and two plus squares. We had a very nice time with our friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth