Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, November 6, 2015

11-5 Change of Plans

Changing Plans
We woke up to a little drizzle so we hung around the house. In the morning I worked on my jig saw puzzle, Larry surfed the internet and Flo enjoyed the cool weather by laying on the front and back porch. Yesterday we did our weekly grocery shopping and we bought a spiral brown sugar ham to take to our club dance tonight. After lunch I took the ham off the bone and put in in containers and got other food ready to take to the dance. Tuesday I had baked a dessert for the clubs lessons and they were cancelled so I didn't have to bake a dessert for tonight. After I finished getting the stuff ready I took a nap and Flo laid by the door waiting for me. When I woke up I went back to working on the puzzle and Larry helped a little. We watched a couple of episodes of the GizWiz. For dinner we had ham pitas. When we finished eating Larry checked his e-mail and found out our dance was cancelled because of rain. We thought this was funny considering we had just watched the weather report on the news and the rain wasn't going to come until midnight. So I separated the ham in smaller containers and froze some of it. Then we streamed a movie and documentary on Amazon. The movie we watched was The Legend of Longwood, which was about a young girl moving from New York to a small village in Ireland with her family. It was a good movie. The documentary we watched was Winning Racing Life of Paul Newman, which was about the 35 years of Paul Newman's racing career. It was very informative. We had a very nice day.

Plan A square dancing

Plan B watching television
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth