Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Saturday 2-2 Breakfast, Craft Show & Movie

Just having fun

The day started out with fog.

The other day while we were dancing Dee told us that the first Saturday of the month El Valley Del Sol RV Park has a small craft show and she was going to have a booth. This morning instead of attending the J-5 get together we went to El Valley Del Sol RV Park and participated in their breakfast, Larry had pancakes, sausage and ham and I had biscuits and gravy. The food was delicious. The band was playing and people were singing and dancing. The craft show was in the back of the hall. There were a few booths. Dee had a booth displaying stained glass items. She had night lights, birds to hang, angels, fruit and she had big pieces of birds; Jayhawks, Cardinals and Hummingbirds. We ended up buying a fruit night light. The booths had jewelry, hot bowl holders, scrubbing pads for pans and body, homemade honey and tee shirts. We ended up buying a couple of hot bowl pads and a couple of scrubbers. It was a small craft show but very nice.


The night light we bought

Pan scrubber and body scrubber

Soup bowl holders

Afterwards we drove around town. Here in the Valley a lot of activities we attend you need cash. Larry was getting low so we stopped by Walmart and picked up a few things and got more cash. We stopped at Cavender's where I tried on a couple of shirts, didn't buy anything but it reminded me it would be nice to lose a pound or two. I've been talking about it for a long time. Maybe, I'll start tomorrow. 

In the afternoon while we were hanging around the Minnie I decided to do laundry. I ended up doing five loads of laundry.


Doing laundry

After dinner I walked around the RV park for a half hour. While I was walking I talked to lady that supplies the park with the movies on movie night. She told me movie night was moved up to tonight due to the Super Bowl tomorrow night. The movie was Hunter Killer, it was a 2018 movie starring Gerald Butler and Gary Oldman. It was an action thriller about a submarine captain that teams up with U.S. Navy Seals to rescue the Russian president, who was kidnapped by one of his generals. It was a good movie. 
  

Movietime



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth