Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, May 29, 2017

Sunday 5-28 Just Having Fun

Be happy and have fun

For the last two days we haven't done too much but we had fun.

Yesterday we hung around the house all day. Larry read and played with the Echo Dot. I worked on my puzzle. The only time we went outside was to take Flo out. It was too windy to go to the lake.

In the evening we watched our YouTube videos and the first Pirates of the Caribbean, The Curse of the Black Pearl. Then I watched Midsomer Murders on KLRU. I did my daily challenges.

Today was very nice. In the morning we watched our weekly GizWiz and YouTube videos. During the afternoon Larry and I went to Allemande Hall to dance with friends. Last week the TIPS Club resumed A dancing on Sunday afternoons from 3:00 to 5:00. Today we had five couples Dale Smith did the calling. I baked a Betty Crocker Heath Bar dessert to take with us. We had a fun time dancing with friends. 

When we got home Flo was waiting for us at the door of the garage. I baked a frozen pizza in the oven using my cast iron pizza pan and it came out great. After dinner we watched the second Pirates of the Caribbean, Dead Man's Chest. Then I worked on my puzzle and did the daily challenges. We had two fun days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth