Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

2-24 I'm Back!!!!!



I thought winter was finished and all of a sudden it's back with revenge. For the last two days Larry and I have been stuck in the house trying to keep warm, the temperature didn't get out of the 30's. Yesterday it was so cold that there was ice everywhere and our square dancing class was cancelled because of weather. We couldn't do anything so we watched a couple of documentaries about art on the PBS station on the Ruko and finished up the third season of Suits. Today it started to thaw out so Larry and I took Flo to town to do a couple of errands and this was the only time we left the house.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth