Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Saturday 11-17 Visiting Louise


What's the excitement?

It was another gorgeous day with the temperature getting to 70 degrees. By afternoon there was a little wind.

We started the day off by going to Round Rock. Larry had gotten as far as he could on Louise's new computer so we had to go to her house. Larry transferred all her files and programs from her old machine to her new one. Her new computer is so much faster. While Larry worked on the computer I took Alice outside in the backyard to play. For lunch Louise had bought a pizza from Papa Murphy's. When we finished lunch we visited with Louise for a little while longer. After saying good-bye we went home. We were back home by 2:30. We had a great visit.


Visiting Louise and Alice

In the afternoon I worked on my annual book.

For dinner I made some more Baked Honey Mustard Chicken. Then we relaxed in front of the television. We watched a couple of episodes of Midsomer Murders and an episode of House. When Larry went to bed I finished watching the second season of Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries. I was going to watch the third season but you had to buy each episode so instead I started watching the first season of Doc Martin. We had a very nice day.  


Relaxing in front of the television


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth