Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

3-3 Jig Saw Puzzles


A Foggy Day
For the last couple of days the weather has been foggy and nasty so we hung around the house. Yesterday, we did our weekly grocery shopping and picked up a few things to take with us to our club square dance Thursday night. In the evening we went to our club square dancing lessons, which has eight student and is going very well. This morning we woke up with drizzle and fog as the day went on the fog got thicker. Larry read and browsed the Internet, I slept and worked out and Flo slept.

While I was working out I told Larry I would like to get a jig saw puzzle because it would give me something to do besides sleep. Years ago I enjoyed working on jig saw puzzles I would spend hours and hours doing them. Lately the weather has been nasty and we have been cooped up in the house, I don't read like Larry and working on a puzzle would be better for me than sleeping. So off to the Internet Larry went to find me a jig saw puzzle. The only requirement I wanted was that the puzzle had 1000 or more pieces. He found a lot of them and I decided on one, which was a Buffalo Games Bonnie Marrs Dog Days and he ordered it.


The puzzle Larry ordered for me.


This evening we watched three documentaries on Amazon Prime, The Love Market, Fag Bug and Aravani Girls. The Love Market was about a North Vietnam town of Sapa and how four Kmong girls adjust to their tribal culture and present time. Fag Bug was about Erin Davies adventures when she toured with her car to the 50 states. Aravani Girls was about boys in India who were loved as dancers but hated as homosexuals.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth