Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, May 28, 2016

5-27 More Rain

Another rainy day
It rained through the night and into the morning. The rain hung around until the afternoon. Flo surprised Larry this morning, she doesn't like getting her head wet unless it's her idea. When she was younger she would wait all day if she had to until the rain stopped to go outside to take care of business. Since she's got older she still looks at the rain and hesitates about going out. Then she does her thing and comes right back inside. Larry said the rain was coming down pretty hard and he thought she wouldn't go out. She looked at the rain for a bit and then she went out. Larry was going to take me to a movie in the morning but I was tired so I went back to bed for another hour. When I woke up I worked on my jig saw puzzle and Larry read. I'm slowly assembling the puzzle. In the afternoon Larry took me to Money Monster at the Cinemark Theater. We were disappointed with the movie, it starred George Clooney and Julia Roberts and had a pretty good plot but there were too many unbelievable things in the script.

Going to the movies with the husband
Watching television
We decided to take the night off from square dancing, instead we stayed home and streamed a movie off Amazon. It was called The Whistleblower starring Rachel Weisz. It was based on the true story of Kathryn Bolkovac, a police officer from Nebraska who accepted an offer to join the United Nation peacekeeping mission in Bosnia. Not a bad movie, better than Money Monster. After the movie I worked on my puzzle and Larry read, while streaming music via the Roku on Mini Concerts which is a National Public Radio channel. We had a relaxing evening.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth