Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, March 5, 2015

3-5 It's Cold!!!!

Sunny Day


The sun is shining but it's still cold. It has been drizzling and nasty all week so we have been stuck in the house. Flo has been pestering me to take her somewhere I finally gave in to her and took her for a walk. It was cold and windy but it didn't bother her at all. Yesterday I was playing computer games most of the day and I got bored so I started to read Swimsuit by James Patterson and finished it today. It was a very good mystery novel. While being stuck in the house and not square dancing Larry and I watched six documentaries. American Commune was about 1500 hippies and their guru Stephen Gaskin living in a commune in rural Tennessee in 1970. Cancerpants was about a 36 year old woman from Austin going through cancer treatment. The Children of the Train was about children living on the streets of Taiwan and how people are trying to help them with education, food and clothing. Find Your Way was about busker entertainers on the streets in Settle Washington. Trans was about people growing up as transgenders. Israel was a PBS documentary abut Israel and its history. 

Flo sunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth