Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, March 12, 2015

3-11 I'm So Excited!!!!!!!

I'm so excited



Dog Days Puzzle
After being delayed for a week because of bad weather my Dog Days puzzle finally made it to the house later last night. I was so excited that I could hardly wait until I could start working on it. Before starting on the puzzle today we had to do a few errands. After lunch I finally got started on the puzzle. First thing I did was separate the frame pieces from the rest of the pieces. Then I took a break so I could take Flo for a walk and workout. By the time I finished putting the frame together it was time for dinner. After dinner Larry and I got ready to go square dancing with the Shirts & Skirts. When we got back from the dance I worked on the puzzle for a couple of hours before calling it a night.

Round Dancing during the dance

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth