Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Wednesday 11-27 Cold Windy Day

Hold on I got you

It was cold and windy all day. It didn't get out of the 50s.

Larry was going to finish up the Minnie project but it was too cold so he worked on setting up our new Amazon Fire TV streaming device. Amazon had it on sale for 50% off. He is going to use it to replace our Google Chromecast and our Roku. I did the Solitaire TriPeaks Adventure Event, which was 20 games and I worked on my annual book. 

In the afternoon we went to town to pick up a package at the UPS Store, which was a new pair of shoes Larry ordered. He didn't really need a new pair yet, he has two pairs from this same manufacture that he wears but he really likes their shoes and they were offering 30% off. When we got home I did my weekly housework. Tomorrow we are going to Robert and Rene's house for Thanksgiving so I baked some Crispy Butterscotch Cookies to take with us. Rene said not to bring anything but I don't like to show up without anything.


Doing weekly housework
In the evening while I was doing laundry we watched The Rainmaker, which is a movie from John Grisham's book with the same name. It was a 1997 movie starring Matt Damon and Danny DeVito. It was a good movie. I didn't remember watching the movie until a half hour into watching it. Later I finished watching Lochness. Before going to bed I did my daily challenges. 


Doing laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth