Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, November 8, 2019

Thursday 11-7 Wet Nasty Day

Wet nasty day

We had a wet nasty day. The high for today was early morning at 65 degrees by the time we went to bed at 10:00 it was 44 degrees. We had a north wind which made it cold.

We spent the day in the house keeping dry and warm. I finished reading a book and worked on my annual book. Larry finished reading a book.  I also did the daily solitaire challenges and the 30 Klondike Adventure Challenge.

Reading is fun

In the evening we went to Sun City to dance our weekly C1 & A2 dancing with the Sundancers. We met at 5:15 to dance C1 with three other couples. We danced to tapes that were a little more complex than usual. At 6:30 the A2 dancers showed up. We had two squares and an extra person so everyone had to dance. We danced until 8:00. We had a super time dancing with friends and to tapes.




When we got home we watched an episode of Boston Legal. When Larry went to bed I worked on my annual book. I was tired so I only did 6,000 steps instead of 12,000 steps.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth