Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, November 25, 2019

Sunday 11-24 Home Again

We're home

After two fabulous days of dancing in Tool Texas with friends to Randy Dougherty we are home. Larry woke me up at 7:00 and asked if I was ready to go home. I crawled out of bed and got dressed. Then we put things away and made a small cooler. On the way out of Tool we stopped at Tool Donuts to get a couple of donuts for breakfast. The drive home was a mixture of state highways and the interstate, it was early and the drive was nice. Even Waco wasn't bad at around 10:00 on a Sunday. We were home before 11:00. Once we were home we unloaded the Minnie.

For lunch I made soft tacos.

In the afternoon we did a little maintenance on the Minnie. When we had gotten home from our fall trip the Minnie was not shifting into the correct gear as it should, it was difficult to find drive and reverse. Larry replaced a sensor on the transmission and it appeared that the problem was fixed. Right before we got home today we stopped to fill the Minnie up and the problem was back. This afternoon Larry found the real problem, something holding the gear shifter under the dash had come loose, it was really difficult to get to so while Larry laid under the dash I handed him tools and tried to hold the flash light. It took a bit but the Minnie now goes into each gear correctly.

Later in the afternoon Larry read a couple of newspapers and I worked on my annual book.

In the evening we relaxed in front of the television. We streamed three episodes of the fourth and final season of The Durrells in Corfu on PBS. Then I started watching a five part mini serious on Acorn called Five Days: Train. It starred Penelope Wilton, Suranne Jones and Lee Massey. It good so far. Then I did my daily challenges. We had a relaxing day. 


Watching television

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth