Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, November 11, 2019

Sunday 11-10 Dancing to Jimmy Johnson

Having fun

Today was a gorgeous day with sunshine and temperatures in the 70s.

We started the day out by hanging around the house. We watched a couple of episodes of the GizWiz, now we're all caught up. Larry read the newspaper and worked on Louise's old computer while I worked on my annual book. 

After lunch we went to Georgetown to dance with Jimmy Johnson's DBD square dancing group. They try to dance once a month but sometimes they can't get enough dancers and the dance gets cancelled. The dance has been held in Briarcliff which is over 100 miles from the house, this time it was in Georgetown which was a lot more convenient. We have been spending about five months a year on the road so we are not always able to dance with the group. When we showed up today the group was happy to see us and gave us a warm welcome. We had one square plus an extra person. We use to get three squares. The schedule for the dancing was 2:00 to 4:00, 4:00 to 4:45 dinner break and 4:45 to 6:45 dancing. Today we only danced to 6:00. We had a great time of dancing. 


Square dancing with friends

When we got home Larry worked on Louise's computer while I read until it was time for Larry to go to bed. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Hidden and finished up my steps. Today I did 12,000 steps. After watching Hidden I did my daily challenges. We had a super day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth