Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Friday 11-15 Uncommon Squares Dance

A beautiful day

We had a beautiful day in got up to 65 degrees with no wind.

We didn't have anything on our agenda so we spent the day hanging around the house. I finished reading my book. Larry read. I played my World Tour Event Solitaire challenge, which was 30 games today. 

Hanging around the house

When it was time for dinner I made some more Empanadas.


Empanadas I baked

In the evening we went to Cedar Park to dance with the Uncommon Squares Club. They invited Brad Caldwell to call the dance. We had five squares of dancers. We started at 7:00 and went to 9:45 because Brad challenged himself to call 15 tips. He made his goal. The club supplied a lot of food for snacks. We had an outstanding evening of dancing with friends that we hardly get a chance to dance with. Leonard and Kathy did a great job of hosting the event. Kathy made a beautiful quilt for Brad to thank him for a great evening.

Brad calling the dance
Our friends Sue and Jay promenading home

Having fun dancing with friends

Our friends Colleen, Peter, Sue and Jay waiting for the next call


Friends having fun dancing to Brad, look at Leonard's shoes

Friends having fun dancing to Brad

We got home from the dance at 11:15. Larry checked his e-mail and then he went to bed. I watched an episode of The Heart Man. I did my daily challenges. I finished up my steps. I ended up doing 13,000 steps, which was over my goal of 11,000 steps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth