Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Saturday 8-3 Just Another Day

Just having fun

We hung around the house all day. It was overcast which kept the temperature down to the high 80s. 

In the morning Larry fertilized the yards. Then he organized the extra pieces of boards and plywood leftover from the waterbed. He likes to keep wood left over from projects to use on other projects. He had to reorganize his stack so that the new pieces fit. While Larry was doing this I read.

In the afternoon Larry read while I worked on my Solitaire World Tour Event, which had 30 different challenges. 

In the evening we watched Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Art. I also watched a few episodes of Suits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth