Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Tuesday 7-9 Going to Belton Lake

Awesome Day

We had an awesome day. A front came in yesterday about 4:30 in the afternoon and lasted most of the evening. On the way to Sun City we got hit with a down pour of rain at Jarrell. I was glad Larry was driving because you could hardly see in front of you. This morning when Larry woke up there was fog. We spend the morning reading reading.


Reading is fun

After lunch we decided to go to the lake, it had been about two weeks since we have been. There were only a couple of vehicles in the parking lot and neither one of them had a trailer. When we launched the boat there was a breeze. As I was going to the the dock to pick Larry up I aimed to the left side of the dock like I usually do but the wind was blowing the other direction so I had to back up and try again. The second time Larry directed me to the right and I was successful. We were at the lake for about an hour and a half. We both did a set of air chairing and then we swam a bit. When we took the boat out of the lake I put it on the trailer the first try. We had a super day on the lake.


Air chairing down the lake

Larry having fun flying the chair
   
Late in the day the part arrived for our gas grill, Larry installed it and reassembled the grill. We have not cooked anything on it yet but it lights up quickly and all three burners work correctly. We almost bought a new grill but for $50 in parts and some work on Larry's part we were able to resurrect this one, hopefully it will continue to work for a number of years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth