Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Saturday 7-20 Just Another Day

Smile and be happy

We didn't do too much to day. I didn't feel like doing anything. We hung around the house. I worked on my annual book and read. Larry read.

In the afternoon we watched some music videos off of YouTube.  While watching the television we saw a couple of hummingbirds come to the feeder, one at a time. We had to be fast in order to see them because they only stayed around a few seconds. The first one tried to get to the nectar through the main container and not the flowers. It flew away. A little while later another one came. It landed on the chain and worked itself down to the flowers and got a drink. It was fun watching the birds.


Relaxing in front of the television
    
In the evening we watched the movies Thor, and The Incredible Hulk. We have watched both movies before but we still enjoy them. While watching the movie I did my steps, which were 17,000. I also did a Jazz routine I know so I could get a little exercise today. We had a very relaxing day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth