Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Tuesday 6-4 First Bloom

Jumping for joy

We ended up staying around the house all day. We watched our new neighbor getting his fence installed. It's is going to be a wrought iron fence that goes along his property lines. They worked all day putting in the upright poles. There was so much rock they had to call in a bobcat with a drill bit on it to dig a few holes they couldn't do by hand. Once the holes were dug they put the pole in it, then they put in some concrete to hold it in place. They called it a day once all the upright poles were installed.

Larry wrote his last Seeds Program review for last month. It was an Aqua Dance hand held shower head. This is not a water saver, someone who has low water pressure might like this one, it puts out a lot of water. It also has an extra long 6' hose.


The Aqua Dance Shower Head

The spray from the head

I did some Sudoku. I also worked out for an hour using Gold's Gym and Just Dance. Then I started another jigsaw puzzle. The puzzle is a Cobble Hill puzzle called Kirkland Lake Station.


Kirkland Lake Station Puzzle

In the afternoon I went outside and checked on my flowers. The bud I saw a couple of days ago is now starting to bloom. There were a few more starting to bloom.


First bloom 

In the evening we watched a couple of episodes of Foyle's War. Then I watched a few episodes of Suits. We had a very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth