Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Friday 6-7 Dancing with the Killeen Kickers



A great night of dancing with friends


We had a wonderful day. It was hot but dry. While watering my flowers I saw three flowers and a least four more buds. In a day or two I will have more flowers. This is very exciting.



First flower

Second flower yesterday

Third flower today

In the morning I worked on my puzzle and Larry read.

Yesterday we were going to mow the yard but it was wet from the rain. This morning the yard was still wet. After lunch I went outside and mowed the frontyard and part of the backyard. Larry trimmed the edges of the yards and blew out the garage and the driveway. By the time I was finished I was sweating so much that it looked like I took a shower. 

In the evening we went to Killeen to dance with the Killeen Kickers. This is the first time we have been to one of their dances this year. We had three squares and a few people line dancing. Christina Wiggins usually does the line dance cuing but she was out of town so Lynn covered for her, she did a good job. The line dancing was between the square dancing tips. Dan Clairmont did a super job of calling the dance. He did seven tips, two of them were Plus tips. The club had a lot of delicious food for snacks. We had a super time dancing with friends.


Dan Clairmont getting ready to call a tip

Line dancing with friends
  
Maureen and Ken relaxing in between tips

Jack doing announcements

Friends square dancing to Dan

Lynn and Barb getting ready to dance

Jose line dancing with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth