Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Friday 5-31 Doing Yardwork

Last day in May

We started out with a weather front coming thru and giving us some rain. After the rain went away the sun came out and it was a beautiful day.

Last Sunday we mowed, yesterday we noticed the frontyard grass was again getting tall. In the afternoon I got the lawn mower out and mowed both yards. While I was doing this Larry sprayed for weeds and cleaned the cobwebs from under the eves. He also blew off the driveway and out the garage. As I was mowing I treated a couple of fire ant hills. I was mowing the backyard and I got tried so Larry took over and finished it up. Afterwards Larry blew off the lawn mower and filled it up with gas so it would be ready for the next time.


Mowing the yards


In the evening we relaxed in front of the television. We streamed the first episode of Foyle's War. Afterwards I finished up doing my steps, made it to 15,500. I watched a few more episodes of Suits. We had a super day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth