Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Saturday 5-25 Smile and Be Happy

Smile and be happy


We had a wonderful day. It was another hot and humid day but no rain.

We spent most of the day around the house. I worked on my puzzle and Larry started reading America's First Daughter.

After lunch we went to town to pickup packages. I got a couple of more Belly Dancers Belts off of Ebay. One rose and one green. Now I have three new belts for square dancing.


The rose belly dancer belt with silver jingles

The green belly dancer belt with silver jingles


When we got home we watched an episode of the GizWiz. 

When it was time for dinner I barbecued some HEB Pork Fajita meat. When the pork was finished I sliced it up and put the meat on the rest of the hot dog buns.


Pork Fajita Meat


In the evening we watched Captain America, this is the First Avengers movie. We have watched it before, it is a good movie. Afterwards I watched a few episodes of Suits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth