Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Monday 4-8 Trying Something New

Trying something new

We started the day out by filling the car with gas and purchasing a few items from Walmart. Last week we bought a salad from Aldi that we liked so we returned today and picked up a couple more.
After lunch Larry went outside to blow off the driveway. The driveway and front sidewalk was full of stuff from the oak tree. We had a lot of rain yesterday so the stuff was very wet. He blew as much as he could but he's going to have to wait a day or two for some of it to dry, there is so much of it he will have to bag it up and throw it away. He also mowed part of the front yard. While he was doing this I worked on my annual book.


Look at all the oak tree droppings

Today the Sundancers started a Plus class. I want to learn to dance the man's position so we showed up for the class, the class had six squares. For the next two weeks Brad is going to go through a few moves to make sure folks are actually ready to continue. He went through Acey Deuce and Tea Cup Chain. I think I did pretty good doing the mans part, I have to remember who is my corner and who is my partner. We took an hour in between the class and dance to go to Subway for dinner. The dance had four squares for mainstream and three squares for Plus. We had five couples for an A tip. We had a great time dancing with the Sundancers, other friends and Brad. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth