Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Friday 4-19 Gorgeous Day

Gorgeous Day

Today was a gorgeous day. We had sunshine and it got to the mid 70's. We had a strong wind out of the north.

Yesterday Larry surprised me with a gift, it was new dance shoes. A lady in The Valley had a pair and she really liked them. They are made just for dancing, they are very flexible and have good arch support. All the reviews say that the run small so Larry ordered them a couple sizes larger than my normal size, they are still a bit small but I think they will loosen up. I like them so I hope they work out.

Bloch Dance Shoes

 
Yesterday we received e-mails from the UPS Store telling us we had packages to pickup. We hadn't checked our mail in a week so off to town we went. The packages were from the Home Depot Seeds Program. 

When we got home Larry started working on reviewing three of the products, a shower head, a Smart Water Leak Detector and a Smart Door Lock. While Larry was playing with these I mowed the frontyard. 


Leak Detector

Shower head

Smart Door Lock components

Last year we installed a small water heater under the kitchen sink, in case it ever leaks we have placed it in a pan but there would be no way for us to know it was leaking. The leak detector from the Seeds Program will chirp if water gets into the pan and it will send us an email. One of those things you hope you never need.

Leak Detector in Catch Pan


Mowing the yard

After doing the mowing I worked out for an hour using Just Dance and Gold's Gym.


Working Out



Amazon was having a special today where you can rent some new release movies for $2.99, we rented Mary Poppins Returns. I liked it but I liked the original Mary Poppins better. After watching the movie I finished watching the 7th season of House.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth