Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, March 29, 2019

Thursday 3-28 Dancing with the Sundancers

Hold on tight

We had a windy day. The temperatures were in the mid 70's.

I woke up to a beeping sound, I thought it was from the house they are building behind us because the last couple of days they have been moving dirt and boulders around. It wasn't them it was a two man crew with a bobcat on the empty lots south of our house. They were clearing off the big growth. The same person owns the lots on both side of us. He clears his lots once in awhile.

After I had breakfast I went outside and checked the planting soil in the planter, it was still very wet. I didn't plant my flowers. I did my weekly vacuuming instead.


Vacuuming the house

Larry spent a few hours working on our mini router for our computers. Our Google device couldn't stay connected to the internet. 

Our A2 tape group coordinators, Nancy and Dan arranged to have have an hour of C1 dancing before the A2 session. We had five couples for the C1 session and had a great time. The A2 dance session had three squares and an extra person. When the A2 dance was over we danced another half hour of C1. We had a super night of dancing with friends.

When we got home I finished watching The Brokenwood Mysteries. There were five seasons and the series was very good. Now I need to find something out to watch on Acorn. I also watched House. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth