Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Tuesday 2-26 I'm excited!!!

I'm excited!!!!

Why am I excited? Because we have graduated from our C1 classes so I can now play bingo on Tuesday night with the J-Five people.

The day started out with fog but once the fog lifted the sun came out. The temperature got up to 85 degrees and it was very humid. Thank goodness for air condition.

We spent the day dancing C1 to Darryl Lipscomb. The first session was at 10:00 to 12:00, it was our last official class. Darryl walked us through the last few moves on the list. We spent a lot of time on modifiers. The modifiers are where the caller will start, finish, replace, skip, ignore, but and interrupt a certain call. We had six couples for the class. Darryl called a few six couple squares.

We had an hour break for lunch and were back with Darryl at 1:00 to 3:00 for his C1 dance. We had five squares and an extra couple. Larry and I and Rhonda were the only ones from the class. Darryl went through a lot of the things he did in the morning. We had a great time because Darryl and the experienced dancers were very helpful. 

By the end of the dance we were mentally tired because of all the thinking we had to do to figure out the moves. 

In the evening I went over to the recreation hall to attend J-Five's Tuesday night Bingo. I paid $3.60 for three cards. I won one game along with another person so we both got $1.75. It only cost me $1.85 for a couple of hours of fun with friends. The ladies that were running Bingo night made homemade chocolate chip cookies and peach cobbler. The peach cobbler was made with an oatmeal crust and it was delicious. So were the cookies. We had 25 people playing Bingo. I had a very nice night of Bingo.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth