Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Saturday 1-12 What a beautiful day?

A beautiful day
We had a beautiful day of sunshine. It got into the 80s and very little wind.

I was so tired that Larry had to wake me up to go over to the club house for the Saturday morning get together. Once again there were more people in the club house then we have seen before and some people weren't there because they weren't feeling well. The folks who facilitate these meetings are always informative and fun, everyone ends up laughing a lot.

Afterwards we went to Walmart to do a little grocery shopping.

Grocery Shopping

After lunch I did a few loads of laundry. It was a perfect day to do laundry because no one was there but me. They have six washing machines, that cost $1.25 per load and eight dryers, that are stacked on top of each other and they cost $1.25 per load, very reasonable.


Doing laundry

We brought Larry's work table from home which we setup and then put our gas grill on it. I barbecued a couple of the pork steaks for dinner. They came out perfect. 


Barbecuing dinner

Over the past five days we have danced 11 times, two times each day and three on Wednesday. Yesterday (Friday) morning Larry said he was tired and if anyone besides Randy was calling he would have taken the day off. We love dancing to Randy. Everyone who dances to Randy on Friday's will make mistakes. Larry said he didn't dance his best, he felt he made mistakes that he shouldn't have and it was probably because he was tired. There is only one dance on the weekend, we decided to take the weekend off and rest. We stayed home and read.


Reading is fun and relaxing

Before I left for the Valley I had my daily steps goal up to 12,000 but now it's down to 8,000. I've been keeping active through square dancing but don't do enough steps. If I go to a Plus dance I can get about 6,000 steps but when I go to an A dance I only get 3,000. The reason is I don't move as much. Tonight while I was sitting around reading I decided I would get my steps done. I ended up doing 10,000 steps. I hope to continue doing at least 10,000 a day.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth