Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, December 21, 2018

Thursday 12-20 Happy Thursday





We had a cold windy day.

Remember yesterday when I wrote that Louise gave us a trick gift, well, here are a few pictures.


Oatmeal box

No oatmeal packages

Surprise Heath bars


I spent part of the day doing Sudoku puzzles and working on my annual book. I did my weekly housecleaning. Larry did a bit of maintenance on the garage doors and a couple of things on the Minnie. 


In the evening Larry and Patrica showed up to go to our weekly A2 dance in Sun City. We had exactly two squares. Nancy Smith made some Christmas snacks. They were made out of pretzels and Hershey Kisses, some were chocolate and peppermint. She also made drop cookies with Rice Krispies. They were delicious. We had a super time dancing to tapes and with friends.

When we got home I watched a couple of episodes of House and The Brokenwood Mysteries. We had a super day.  


Relaxing in front of the television
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth