Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Sunday 12-2 What a beautiful day!

Let's go for a walk!!!

We woke up to sunshine and a little breeze. Perfect day to go for a walk. We decided to walk from the house to Temple Lake Park using the old lake road. It is about 1.3 miles to the gate of Temple Lake Park, then we turned around and went back. During our walk we saw a few fishermen on the lake. We ended up walking for about an hour. Our walk was very peaceful.


Fishing on Lake Belton

A beautiful day on the lake

We stayed home the rest of the day. I made skewered grilled potatoes for dinner.  I worked on my annual book.

Skewered grilled potatoes

After dinner we watched Ant-Man and The Wasp. Afterwards we watched an episode of Midsomer Murders. Then I watched a couple of episodes of House and a couple of episodes of Doc Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth