Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Friday 12-14 A Cold Day

A very cold day

Today was very windy and it didn't get out of the 40s. Larry spent the morning finishing up some thing on the new computer. He also wanted to create a backup of the system to a USB memory key so we headed to town to purchase one. We stopped by Walmart but they didn't have what he wanted so off to Best Buy we went. He found exactly what he wanted and it was on sale, that made it better.

I do the Daily Challenges for Microsoft Solitaire and everytime Larry changes out computers or makes major updates I have to start all over but that's alright because I like playing the games. I spent most of the afternoon trying to catch up. I'll be caught up tomorrow. It takes awhile because each day has five different Solitaire games to solve and each one is at a different level of difficulty. 

I also worked out with Gold's Gym for a half hour and Just Dance for a half hour.

In the evening we watched YouTube videos, even watched some music and square dancing videos. After Larry went to bed I watched House and Doc Martin. We had a relaxing day hanging around the house keeping warm.

    
Relaxing in front of the television




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth