Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Monday 11-12 Dentist Appointments

Cold Front

The day started out with rain and wind. By the afternoon the rain went away but the temperature was dropping. At 10:00 pm it was 37 degrees.

This morning we went to town for our sixth month teeth cleaning. While my hygienist was cleaning my teeth she noticed that a couple of my teeth at the gum line was starting to break down. The dentist agreed with her findings, he recommended that I get them filled. He said I needed to make an appointment but not immediately. He also wrote a prescription for an oral creme to use before going to bed. As we checked out we made an appointment for me in December. By the time we got back to the car it was very cold.


Visiting the dentist

On the way home we stopped by the storage center to setup a heater in the Minnie, by morning the temperature is suppose to be below freezing and we don't want the Minnie's plumbing to freeze.

Keeping warm

We spent the rest of the day hanging around the house and keeping warm. Usually, Monday nights we go to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers but tonight we stayed home, it was too windy and cold. We spent the evening watching Doc Martin. After Larry went to bed I watched a few episodes of Miss Fisher Murder Mysteries. We had a very cold day.




















    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth