Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Friday 11-23 Black Friday

A laid back day

Yesterday, we had a super day with friends. After everyone left Larry and I stayed and visited with Rene, Robert and Rene's dad. I was sitting on their ottoman, I sat back too far and fell off, I hit my head on the edge of one of their window ledges. I put my hand on my head and I had blood on my hand. Rene cleaned up the cut and put ice in a rag to put on the cut. When we got home I washed my hair to get rid of the blood, then Larry put some peroxide on it. I kept a rag on the cut all night. By morning the bleeding had stopped but I do have a big bump and my head is a little tender. 

We spent most of the day hanging around the house. I wanted to take it easy because of my head.

Larry had gone through the Black Friday adds and didn't find anything we needed or wanted. We still went to town because we had a couple of packages to pick up at the UPS Store. They were from the Seeds Program. Now Larry has a couple of reviews to work on.

After lunch I worked on my annual book. Late in the afternoon the UPS Store sent us an email informing us that we had a couple more packages to pick up so back to town we went. Larry had ordered a new remote control for the truck because one of them had gone bad. He had also ordered a new battery for our old tablet. The packages that were waiting for us were these items.

In the evening we watched Solo, again. Afterwards I watched a couple episodes of House and a couple episodes of Doc Martin. We had a very laid back Black Friday.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth