Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Friday 11-2 Another Beautiful Day

Doing this and that

Larry worked on reviewing a couple of more items from the Seeds Program. The first was a Klein USB Tester. The second was the Stream Labs Water Meter, this item measures how much water goes through your house, it works with PEX or copper pipes. We had to make a trip to The Home Depot to get a piece of pipe. 

Klein USB Tester
Stream Lab Water Meter

While we were in town we stopped by Dollar Tree and Advance Auto Parts to pick up a gallon of Sea Foam Larry had ordered online. 

When we got home Larry worked on his reviews while I worked out on my Wii Fit. I hadn't been on the Wii for 80 days so tomorrow I'll probably be sore. I worked out with Gold Gym for a half hour, Just Dance for a half hour and Wii Fit for a half hour. 


  

Yesterday, when we went grocery shopping we picked up a box of Puff Pastry so this evening I made some cinnamon rolls. They didn't come out like the YouTube videos we watched but they tasted good.

Fresh Cinnamon Rolls

In the evening we watched an episode of Midsomer Murders on Acorn. I finished the first season of No Offense and started the second season. We had a very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth