Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Saturday 10-27 Waxing the Minnie

A beautiful sunny day

Another beautiful day with sunshine, it got up to 85 degrees. 

We started the day out by waxing the Minnie. Larry applied the wax with his small polisher, then I wiped off the wax with a rag. When we got to the overhead he decided it needed to be buffed with a compound. He changed the pad and got out the buffing compound and started to buff it out. The sun was beating down on the overhead and he could not see what he was doing so he stopped and finished waxing the Minnie on the driver side. When he was done with the side the sun had moved so he finished buffing the overhead. Then he waxed the overhead and the hood of the cab. Now the Minnie is washed and waxed. We worked on the Minnie all day.

Waxing the Minnie

Buffing out the overhead

Waxing

Waxing the overhead


When the Minnie was finished we went inside and relaxed. We watched a couple of GizWiz episodes and I worked on my puzzle.

For dinner I made some more empanadas to finish up the shells. For dessert I made some homemade cookies called Peanut Butter Drops. I hadn't made these in a long time and they came out good. 


Peanut Butter Drops Cookies

In the evening we watched a couple episodes of The Woman in White. I watched three episodes of Frankie Drake Mysteries. We had a busy day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth