Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Wednesday 8-8 Having Fun with Friends

Smile and have fun

We had a wonderful day.

I woke up not feeling well so we stayed around the house. Larry did a final edit on my annual book. Then he read on his Kindle. I worked on my puzzle and worked out with my Wii Fit for a half hour.

In the evening we went to Georgetown for the Skirts 'n' Skirts weekly dance. Lucy and Jerry cued rounds in between the dance tips. There were six or seven couples for the round dancing sessions. The dance started out with five squares for the mainstream tips and we had five squares for the plus tips. Every week Brad makes sure he calls two plus tips. The club supplied snacks for the dancers. The dance was a lot of fun.

Lynn and Terry round dancing to Lucy cueing

Jerry and Suzy getting ready to dance

Friends having fun dancing to Brad

Friends promenading home

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth