Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, August 31, 2018

Thursday 8-30 Visiting Mike and Sue Land


Last night when I went to bed I left the windows open because there was a nice breeze. About 4:00 in the morning I was awoken with something hitting the roof that sounded like rain. I told Larry I needed to climb down and close the windows because it was starting to rain. He said it wasn't rain so I went back to sleep. When I woke up again I found out that I was mistaken, it must have been dew dripping from the trees.

After breakfast we went for an hour walk around the campground. The temperature was cool enough that we wore jackets. We walked through a couple of closed camping loops and down to the boat ramp. When we got to the ramp we saw a couple of fishermen fishing from the docks. The lake was a lot calmer and the Canadian Geese had moved to a different area to graze.


A beautiful view of Turner Lake

A crane enjoying its morning on the lake

Larry waiting for me to finish taking pictures

We spent the afternoon in the Minnie reading. Larry started another book and I started a book. We walked over to the bathroom and took a shower. 


Reading is fun

In the evening we met up with Larry's old high school friend Mike and his wife Sue. We hadn't seen them in eight years. We went to dinner and then went back to their home and had dessert. We visited with them for a few hours and had a great time.  


Larry, me and Mike
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth