Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, August 3, 2018

Thursday 8-2 Another Busy Day

It's hot

After a couple of days of less than 100 degrees it again got to 100. August is normally our hottest month, we will see how it goes.

Larry baked biscuits for breakfast. They came out good. After breakfast we went back to work on the shelving in the garage. We decided to use more of the plywood that we already had to make the bottom shelf. The partial piece of plywood wasn't long enough so we cut two pieces, next we made a brace from the same plywood. Then Larry sanded each piece to smooth the edges and prep for stain. To finish the shelf we needed stain and a few hardware pieces so to The Home Depot we went.    

By the time we got home it was getting hot. In the afternoon I did my weekly vacuuming of the house and cleaning of the bathroom. After doing my chores I worked on my puzzle.


Weekly vacuuming

For dinner I made a new dish called Skewered Grilled Potatoes. They came out very good. I have enough left over for another meal.


Skewered Grilled Potatoes

In the evening Larry and Patricia met up with us and we all went to the Sundancers to do our Thursday night A dancing. We had two squares and an extra person to run the computer. Bob called one tip. We had a lot of fun dancing to challenging callers on tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth