Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Monday 8-6 Marvelous Monnday


We had a marvelous day. We were caught up with our projects and didn't have anything on our agenda. We hung around the house all day. Larry worked on my annual book. I took a nap and worked on my puzzle. I worked out for an hour with Just Dance and Wii Fit. When I first decided to use my Wii Fit, it wouldn't turn on. Larry looked at it and remembered that the instructions said to unplug it for a couple of minutes. He did that and then it turned on. It had been over a month since I used it so I probably will be sore tomorrow. 


Working Out

In the evening we went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers. Their dance was at Cowan Creek and we had four squares and enough people sitting for another square. The last plus tip was a little fun because we had three squares plus an extra couple. Brad gave the extra couple a bag and when they entered into a square they passed the bag to the couple they tapped out. He called it don't get stuck with the bag. Larry and I got stuck with the bag. The dancers said check the bag so I did. There was a 2 dollar bill in it. One of the dancers, John, when he got the bag he put the bill in it. So we won the money. After this tip we had enough people for an A tip and three people tapped in. Brad made it fun. Brad called another super dance. We had fun visiting and dancing with friends.


Square Dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth