Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Wednesday 7-25 A Beautiful Lake Day

A beautiful lake day

This morning the lake was the smoothest we have seen it in a long time. The lack of wind made it a great day for activities on the lake but also made it a bit warm. We practically had the lake to ourselves. As we were launching there was a couple of kayaks going in and a fisherman coming out. The conditions were perfect for trying out the water ski linings Larry had reformed. Larry did a set of skiing and then it was my turn. I had tightened the straps of the front binding too tight so my front foot hurt. I complained about the lining but it was my fault because when I got back on the boat the top of my foot was red. Even though the binding was too tight I still did a great set of skiing. After resting a little we got the Air Chair ready. We both did a set of flying down the lake. We were at the lake an hour and a half and had a super time. I forgot our new camera at home so no pictures.

In the afternoon Larry downloaded the instruction manual for the new camera and read the entire thing. As he was reading he experimented with the different settings. I worked on my puzzle. After dinner we watched a few episodes of Scott + Bailey. We got lucky, today it only got up to 102 degrees.         

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth